Link Care Center
Created for Connection®: A Hold Me Tight® Workshop for Christian Couples
Registration is currently closed.
This workshop for couples consists of an introduction and four sessions over the two days. This educational program is based on the theory and practice of Sue Johnson's Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT). The workshop consists of facilitated conversations, video presentations, guided exercises, and "one-on-one" discussions to help couples reconnect and transform their relationships. The workshop is centered around four experiential private couple breakout sessions. Couples will be able to work with each other and practice material learned with as much assistance from the facilitator as is comfortable. There is no pressure to share with the group and all practice work will be with your partner.
Dates and Schedule:
Friday, February 7th: 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Understanding Love and Attachment – Introduction
Saturday, February 8th: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Recognizing the Demon Dialogues – How Love Goes Wrong
- Finding the Raw Spots – Identify stuck points and begin to make sense of your own and your partner’s emotions and needs
- Revisiting a Rocky Moment – Learn how to talk about hurts and repair rifts in your relationship
- Hold Me Tight/Engaging and Connecting – Communicate to develop deeper understanding and closeness